- Body Language | Non Verbal Communication2016/11/12
- Independent Learners Masters of Life2016/11/10
School does not equal education. You will never learn to be successful in school. To achieve success and happiness, you must become the master of your own education. Only you can do this, no one can do it for you. For a free transcript of this audio, please visit http://effortlessenglishclub.com/blog-and-video-podcast .
- Public Speaking English | Audience Mindset and Fear2016/11/10
- College is for Children2016/11/10
- Gap Year | Sabbatical2016/11/10
Gap years will change your life. Escape from the "rat race". Take a risk. Live your dreams. In this Effortless English Show, AJ encourages you to challenge yourself. He talks about taking sabbaticals in order to learn new skills, travel the world, start a business, or volunteer. For a free transcript of this audio, please visit http://effortlessenglishclub.com/blog-and-video-podcast.
- Good Career Good Life2016/11/10
- Schools War on Boys2016/11/10
- English Job Interviews | Two Magic Words2016/11/10
- English Job Interviews | Best Answer to Questions2016/11/10
- Public Speaking Video Practice2016/11/10
- Mainstream Media | Prison Planet | Part 12016/11/10
- Improve English Writing | Simplify2016/11/10
- Juicing Power | Mike Cernovich2016/11/10
- The End of School | Zachary Slayback2016/11/10
- The Effortless English Revolution2016/11/10
- Answering Pronunciation Course Questions2016/11/10
Your Effortless English Pronunciation Course questions answered by AJ. AJ reviews the most important points about pronunciation and then answers your questions. Recorded LIVE! For a free transcript of this audio, please visit http://effortlessenglishclub.com/blog-and-video-podcast.
- Pronunciation Training Techniques2016/10/12
http://effortlessenglishclub.com/pronunciation-training-techniques Two powerful pronunciation techniques!
- American Pronunciation Ear Training2016/10/12
http://effortlessenglishclub.com/american-accent-ear-training Train your ears in order to improve your English pronunciation!
- Real English Learning | The Effortless English Show2016/07/29
- Independent English Learning | The Effortless English Show2016/07/21
- Play Acting for Better Pronunciation2016/07/14
- Attitude of Gratitude2016/04/30
- Learn English Over 502015/10/24
Learn English Over 50 Years Of Age . Can you learn to speak English fluently when you are 50 years old or older? Is it possible to learn quickly over 50?
The short answer is Yes! In fact, in this podcast, AJ says that learners over 50 have many advantages!
- Kenny Peavy2015/10/01
- Decisions Change Your Life2015/04/20
Decisions are the key to changing your life completely. Decisions are power. One decision can transform your life. Which decisions will help you achieve success with English speaking? How do you make great decisions to get the results you want? Why are decisions so powerful? In this Effortless English Show, AJ teaches you the power of decisions!
- Great Teachers and Tutors2015/04/14
How do you find a great English teacher, tutor, or school? How do you find a great English conversation partner? What kind of person will help you succeed? In this Effortless English Show, AJ tells you how to shop for a great teacher. He discusses the most important qualities of a tutor and how to choose the very best one for you.
- Boldly Go and Learn2015/03/13
Boldly Go Forward as you learn English and improve your communication. The most powerful "secret" to learning English is how to change your attitude. In this Show, AJ shares the secret of his most successful students and tells you how to do exactly what they do.
- Danger, Fear, and Initiative2015/03/06
AJ talks about your fear of being judged and how it can cause problems with your English fluency . He begins with a dangerous and scary story about his first trip to India.
- Unexpected Challenges2015/02/21
In English learning, you are going to encounter unexpected challenges. This is the case even when you use the Effortless English system. When these problems arise, how do you solve them? How can you continue moving forward? AJ Hoge tells you how.
- Flexibility and Fun2015/02/17
In this Show, AJ Hoge tells you how to be more effective in your daily English studies.
- Correcting Your Errors2015/02/11
How can you improve your English errors? What's the worst thing that you must avoid? What are the best ways to improve spoken grammar correctness and pronunciation? AJ teaches you all of this and more in this Effortless English Show .
- Audiobooks and Books2015/01/27
English textbooks are boring. We all agree. So what should you read and how– in order to improve your vocabulary, speaking, and pronunciation faster? In this video, AJ Hoge tells you which books to read and how to use audiobooks for the fastest improvement.
- Sacrifice, Risk, and Success2014/10/15
A.J. Hoge, host of The Effortless English Show, discussed the necessity of sacrifice and risk in order to achieve success with English or anything else in life.
- How To Learn Effortlessly2014/09/29
How do you learn effortlessly? How can you train to speak English effortlessly? What does "effortless" mean exactly? A.J. discusses effortless effort and how to achieve it.
- Learning Momentum and Inertia2014/09/22
How do you guarantee constant and never-ending improvement of your English? What should you do when you get too busy to study English? How do you ensure faster progress? AJ answers these question and more in the latest Effortless English Show. AJ Hoge is the author of “Effortless English: Learn To Speak Like A Native”.
- Choosing An English School or Class2014/08/24
How to choose an English class or school in your hometown. What is the purpose of an English school? What should you look for when choosing an English class? Do you need to attend a class at all? AJ gives you advice for choosing the best possible class.
- Low Motivation Solution2014/08/21
Have you ever lost your motivation to study English? What should you do when you don't want to study? AJ discusses the solution to recovering your motivation for English.
- Fear Of Mistakes2014/08/16
What causes nervousness when speaking? The main cause is the fear of mistakes. The fear of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation mistakes paralyzes many English speakers. AJ talks about this fear and its root cause.
- English Frustrations and Challenges2014/07/07
What can you do if you lose your motivation for learning English? How can you handle frustrations with your learning? In this episode, AJ discusses methods for staying motivated and handling the doubts and difficulties that come with English.
- Dating and Friendships with Americans2014/06/23
How do you make friends with Americans and other English speakers? What’s it like to date someone who speaks another language? How will friendships improve your speaking, including your pronunciation? What must you focus on when you talk to native speakers? AJ talks with Gabby and Lindsay, from All Ears English, about these topics and more on this week’s Effortless English Show!
- How To Create Confidence2014/06/08
How do you create confidence when speaking English? How do you overcome fear and nervousness? AJ talks about the mental and physical aspects of fear and how to handle them. He discusses how to train yourself to speak more confidently.
- The Silent Period and Listening2014/06/01
Why should you avoid speaking English for several months? What are the advantages of a “silent period”? How long should you focus on just listening? Listening is the key to English speaking mastery. AJ discusses listening and the “silent period” with David Long of Automatic Language Growth on this week’s Effortless English Show!
- Using Stories To Learn English2014/05/26
Why you must use stories to learn English. AJ discusses learning with stories with Blaine Ray, creator of the TPRS method.
- English Public Speaking2014/05/18
How can you give great speeches? What are the secrets to great presentations? Why is public speaking important for your career? Public speaking is tough for most people. It is especially difficult when English is not your native language. AJ discusses the importance of public speaking and how to be a great speaker!
- Vocabulary: Active and Passive and Learning Faster2014/05/11
How do you learn vocabulary faster and remember it longer? What is the difference between active vocabulary and passive vocabulary and why is it important? Why are emotions and context vital for learning vocabulary? AJ answers these questions and more in this episode of The Effortless English Show.
- Secrets To Effortless Language Learning2014/05/05
What is the number one secret to effortless language learning? AJ and Steve Kaufman discuss.
- Improve English Writing and Reading2014/04/27
How to improve your English writing? How to be a better reader? AJ discusses these topics with author Teresa Snyder. He also answers your questions.
- Idioms, Slang, Pronunciation and Real English2014/04/20
Real English, idioms, slang and USA culture are the topics AJ discusses with guest Kristin Dodds of http://LearnRealEnglish.com on today’s Effortless English Show! Kristin is a co-founder of Learn Real English, which teaches the everyday English conversation not taught in textbooks and schools. AJ and Kristin also discuss the connection between culture, idioms and slang.
- Episode 12: Mistakes When Speaking, Guest: Georgiana2014/04/06
AJ and VIP member Georgiana discuss making mistakes when speaking English and how to communicate powerfully. Video: http://effortlessenglishclub.com/mistakes-improvement-the-effortless-english-show-guest-georgiana
- The Effortless English Show, Episode 112014/03/30
- The Effortless English Show, Birthday Episode 102014/03/23
The Effortless English Show with AJ Hoge. In this special birthday episode, AJ discusses gratitude and how it creates abundance in our lives. Watch the video recording here: http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-effortless-english-show-birthday-episode
- VIP Webinar Recording: No Worries2014/03/21
Recording of monthly VIP webinar call. Topic: No Worries!
- The Effortless English Show, Episode 92014/03/08
AJ talks about English speaking in nervous situations, the power of reading, and how to learn and use American idioms. Video available here: http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-effortless-english-show-episode-9
- The Effortless English Show, Episode 82014/03/04
Charlie from France is AJ's guest on the show. He tells AJ how he learned to speak English. Learn from the guests on the show and use their strategies in your own English learning.
Watch the video here: http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-effortless-english-show-episode-8
- The Effortless English Show, Episode 72014/02/16
AJ discusses the success strategy of "modeling" and welcomes Effortless English member (and Spanish teacher) Oscar Pellus. http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-effortless-english-show-episode-7
- The Effortless English Show, Episode 62014/02/12
AJ talks about journal writing and answers your questions. http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-effortless-english-show-episode-6
- The Effortless English Show, Episode 52014/02/03
http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-effortless-english-show-episode-5 In episode 5 of The Effortless English Show, AJ answers crew questions for over an hour. He also discusses some new ideas for courses and programs.
- The Effortless English Show, Episode 42014/01/19
http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-effortless-english-show-episode-4 AJ Hoge welcomes guest Baerbel from Germany. He also talks about a variety of topics related to Effortless English, Grizzly bears, being an exchange student, and much more.
- The Effortless English Show, Season 1, Episode 32014/01/12
http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-effortless-english-show-episode-3 The Effortless English Show With AJ Hoge, episode 3. AJ welcomes two special guests: VIP member Julia from Italy, and George Hoge from Business English Conversations.
- The Effortless English Show With AJ Hoge, Episode 22014/01/05
http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-effortless-english-show-with-aj-hoge-episode-2 The second episode of the first season of The Effortless English Show.
- The Effortless English Show With AJ Hoge, Episode 12013/12/29
http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-effortless-english-show-episode-1 After some audio problems, the first Effortless English Show begins! AJ discusses English learning, Effortless Englsih news, success stories, and answers fans questions.
- Babies Know Best2013/06/25
http://effortlessenglishclub.com/babies-know-english-best Babies know how to learn English. They do it perfectly! We can learn a lot about speaking Engish perfectly from babies. In this audio I discuss how babies learn English and how you can copy some of their best methods.
- English Presentations Conversation2013/06/13
http://EffortlessEnglishClub.com AJ and Aaron talk about English presentations. They discuss the big challenge of fear. Giving a presentation to a group makes many people nervous and aftraid. This is the biggest challenge of any presetnation-- dealing with the fear.
- Effortless Englsih Teleseminar June 20132013/06/10
http://EffortlessEnglishClub.com Listen to the replay of the Live Effortless English Teleseminar from June, 2013. A.J talks about the Effortless English Engine, and answers callers questions. Topics include vocabulary, slang, and motivation.
- Business Action Certainty Meditation2013/04/02
http://BusinessEnglishConversations.com Another Business English meditation. Relax and enjoy!
- Public Speaking Meditation2013/04/02
http://BusinessEnglishConversations.com A guided meditation for more success with public speaking.
- Business Freedom Meditation2013/04/02
http://BusinessEnglishConversations.com Business Freedom meditation. Listen in quiet room and turn off the lights. Relax and enjoy!
- Barcelona May 18 Rally2013/03/21
http://nonr.eventbrite.com/ Join us at the LIVE Effortless English Event in Barcelona, Spain. Get your tickets on our registration page: http://nonr.eventbrite.com/
- From Nervousness to Speaking Power2013/03/18
Speak English with Power and Confidence by learning to use emotions in a way that will Improve Your English Speaking.
- English Feelings Not English Linguistics2013/03/15
http://EffortlessEnglishClub.com English grammar will NEVER teach you to speak excellent English. You must focus on something else to speak English powerfully.
- Business English Audio 12013/03/03
http://businessenglishconversations.com Business English success requires you to focus mostly on Business, not on English.
- It's My Life English Lesson2012/07/28
An English Lesson for Bon Jovi's song "It's My Life". Learn the meaning of the words, then sing them with pride and passion!
- English Coaches2012/06/23
http://effortlessenglishclub.com/english-coaches-job Download the text of the Effortless English Newsletter. Improve your English speaking and listening.
- English Is a Sport2012/04/29
http://EffortlessEnglishClub.com/english-is-a-sport Text Newsletter for Audio.
You must practice English as you would practice a sport... not study it like an academic school subject!
- The English Speaking Engine2012/04/09
Get the free picture at: http://effortlessenglishclub.com/the-engine-of-english Use the Engine of English Speaking to speak excellent English.
- Strange Brains for English2012/03/30
http://EffortlessEnglishClub.com How can strangeness help you learn English? AJ discusses why strangeness and emotion are important for English learning.
- Teaching Pioneer James Asher2012/03/21
Dr. James Asher is a pioneer in the language teaching field. In this podcast I discuss his unique ideas and research.
- Effortless English VIP Teleseminar March 9, 20122012/03/14
A Teleseminar with the Effortless English VIP members. AJ answers questions from VIP members. He discusses English fluency, vocabulary, and writing. AJ also discusses upcoming improvements to the VIP program.
- Pronunciation, Culture and Identity2012/03/05
There is a surprising link between Culture, Identity and Pronunciation. Learn the deep secret to improving your spoken English pronunciation.
- Podcast Returns2012/03/04
The Effortless English Podcast is back!
Learn more about Effortless English at: http://EffortlessEnglishClub.com
- Rule 7 for Effortless English Speaking2011/08/19
This is the audio for Rule 7 for Effortless English Speaking.
- Rule 6 for Effortless English Speaking2011/08/19
This is the audio for Rule 6 for Effortless English Speaking.
- Rule 5 for Effortless English Speaking2011/08/19
This is the audio for Rule 5 for Effortless English Speaking.
- Rule 4 for Effortless English Speaking2011/08/19
This is the audio for Rule 4 for Effortless English Speaking.
- Rule 3 for Effortless English Speaking2011/08/19
This is the audio for Rule 3 for Effortless English Speaking.
- Rule 2 for Effortless English Speaking2011/08/19
This is the audio for Rule 2 for Effortless English Speaking.
- Rule 1 For Effortless English Speaking2011/08/19
This is the audio for Rule 1 for Effortless English Speaking.
- Revolution Leadership2011/03/06
This is a follow-up commentary to comments from an Iranian member. I discuss how to use Emotional Power in leadership situations.
- VIP Tele-Seminar Emotional Power2011/03/05
This call-in teleseminar for VIP members discusses a technique to help you increase your emotional power.
Learn more about the VIP Program at: http://effortlessenglishclub.com/vipsite/VIP-Program/
- The Villains2011/02/04
Who are the villains in education? Listen and find out!
- Something Wrong in Japan2011/02/04
A story from my early teaching days... about why I decided to create a new teaching system.
- Change The World2010/02/24
Effortless English Club Leadership Manual, free download
- Effortless English Podcast : VIPRegistration.m4v2009/10/25
There is no description for this file!
- Effortless English Podcast : VIPLeadershipThinking.m4v2009/10/24
There is no description for this file!
- Effortless English Podcast : VIPQA.m4v2009/10/24
There is no description for this file!
- Effortless English Podcast : VIPCode.m4v2009/10/24
There is no description for this file!
- The Code2009/10/24
- Tony & Frank 32009/10/14
- Tony & Frank 22009/09/23
- Short Presentation2009/09/15
- Introduction To Effortless English2009/09/15
- Rule 1 Video2009/09/14
- More Ninja Teacher2009/08/21
Join me on Twitter at: Effortless English Twitter http://Twitter.com/ajhoge
This is a silly little micro-story to give you a little extra English practice with the past perfect ;)
- Power English Update- August 4th2009/07/27
Follow me on Twitter for more audios: http://twitter.com/ajhoge
- Crazy Guy!2009/07/22
This picture always makes me laugh and cheers me up!!!
- Role Models2009/07/15
Get my daily Effortless English Audio Tweets: http://twitter.com/ajhoge
- Daily Twitter English Listening2009/05/29
http://twitter.com/ajhoge AJ Hoge's Twitter Page
- Bay To Breakers2009/05/20
Follow me on Effortless English Twitter !
- AJ's Effortless English Club Update2009/05/15
Read the Effortless English Club blog at www.EffortlessEnglishClub.com
- Sample: Hitch 1 Commentary2009/04/28
- Sample: Hitch 1 Main Audio2009/04/28
- Sample: Hitch 1 Point-of-View2009/04/28
- Sample: Hitch 1 Mini-Story2009/04/28
- Sample: Hitch 1 Vocab2009/04/28
- Learn English as a Celebration2009/04/13
- English Mastery Formula2009/04/10
- Effortless English Update2009/04/08
- New English Club2009/03/19
- Learn English Naturally2009/03/15
- Back Home2009/03/15
- The Best Investment2009/01/21
- Effortless English Breakthrough Seminar Jan252009/01/10
- New Year Resolution2008/12/25
- AJ Learns Thai2008/12/25
- In The Studio2008/12/02
- Subconscious vs. Conscious Learning2008/11/22
- New Effortless English Advertisement2008/11/22
- Learn English Intensely2008/11/15
- Super Fast!2008/11/15
- English Learning Psychology2008/11/15
- English Club2008/11/15
- Real Conversation Lessons Available Now2008/10/27
- Your First Lesson2008/10/17
- English MP32008/10/09
- New Business English2008/09/28
- Learn English Conversation2008/09/20
- Learn English Online Videocast2008/09/16
- Learn English Grammar2008/09/15
- Business vs Self-Employment2008/09/14
- Learn Business English Effortless Style2008/09/02
- You Need Emotion To Learn English2008/08/18
- Casual English Conversation2008/07/29
- Top 5 Learning Mistakes English Learners Make2008/07/21
- You're Not Stupid2008/07/17
- English Class2008/06/26
- MP3 English Lessons Are More Relaxing2008/06/25
- Transcribe Contest 12008/06/23
- New mp3 English Squidoo Lens2008/06/20
- The New English Speaking Forums Are Great!2008/06/20
- Learn English With MP3 Players2008/06/09
- Festival Season In SF2008/06/03
- Success Mini-Album Coming2008/05/17
- Google Checkout2008/05/07
- New Free Report- English Trauma2008/05/03
- Spiritual Authority 22008/04/18
- Spiritual Authority 12008/04/12
- Fun In Osaka2008/04/07
- Conversation With My Sister Pt. 22008/03/30
- Conversation With My Sister Pt.12008/03/17
- Chat About Vegetarianism2008/03/12
- Vegetarian Story2008/03/04
- Slang Podcast2008/02/19
- Advance English Academy2008/02/12
- Todd's Motorcycle Accident2008/02/09
- New Lessons at a Discount2008/01/29
- Conversation: AJ & Chris (Part 2)2008/01/26
- New Lessons Finished2008/01/23
- Conversation: AJ & Chris2008/01/19
- More Spontaneous English2008/01/19
- Update on the New Lessons2008/01/16
- Cool Stuff For 20082008/01/11
- Success Stories2008/01/10
- A Mobile Company2008/01/05
- Kick Ass With English!2008/01/03
- Happy New Year!2007/12/30
- American Accent Training- Review2007/12/18
- The Power of Narrow Reading and Listening2007/12/06
- Exciting Things2007/12/05
- Greek Family Lessons2007/12/05
- Passion Is Important2007/11/13
- Basic Flaws of Language Education2007/11/07
- A Typical Language School2007/11/07
- Disappointing First Day2007/11/07
- Sunday Xela2007/11/07
- Microsoft Censorship Lessons2007/11/06
- Day of the Dead2007/11/04
- Long Trip to Xela2007/11/04
- Effortless Japanese Update2007/10/31
- Bad Choices Lessons2007/10/31
- A Kiss2007/10/21
- Listen & Answer2007/10/21
- Hiking and Camping2007/08/18
- Fluency vs Academic English2007/08/15
- You Are Not The Problem2007/06/25
- Have A Blast2007/05/16
- Angelina's Success2007/05/12
- Get A Grip!2007/05/04
- Whatcha Wanna Do?2007/05/01
- Learn With Your Ears2007/04/24
- Learning Communities2007/04/07
- What's Up2007/04/03
- Connect With English2007/03/28
- I'm Down With English2007/03/26
- Point of View Mini-Stories2007/03/20
- Use Focal Skills2007/03/16
- The Keys To English Mastery2007/03/02
- Learn Like a Child2007/02/22
- TPR & Listen First2007/02/14
- No Belief2007/02/09
- Microsoft Censorship2007/02/02
- E-book Introduction2007/01/30
- Mind Maps2007/01/23
- Jack Kerouac2007/01/12
- New Year's Resolutions2007/01/07
- New Year's Resolutions EZ2007/01/05
- Cafe Puccini2006/12/28
- EZ Cafe Puccini2006/12/28
- No Pain, No Gain2006/12/27
- Mini-Story for Our Universal Journey2006/12/24
- Our Universal Journey2006/12/24
- Storytelling Mini-Story Example2006/12/17
- Lifestyle Diseases2006/12/09
- Incurable Cancer2006/11/30
- Worthy Goals2006/11/25
- I Need Space!2006/11/22
- Why Grammar Is Bad2006/11/16
- Why Grammar Is Bad-Vocabulary2006/11/16
- Remaining Friends2006/11/08
- Remaining Friends-Vocab2006/11/08
- Walden 22006/11/05
- Walden 2- Vocabulary2006/11/05
- Alan Watts on Intelligence2006/10/31
- Alan Watts on Intelligence- Vocabulary2006/10/31
- Walden 12006/10/26
- How To Pay2006/10/25
- Nathaniel In Japan- Correction2006/10/23
- The Effortless English Vision2006/10/23
- Meditation For Language Learning2006/10/20
- Trick or Treat2006/10/20
- What Is Halloween?2006/10/15
- Relationships and Flooding2006/10/12
- Change Your Goal2006/10/09
- Mom and AJ Discuss Sigmund2006/10/07
- The Math of English Learning2006/09/30
- The Dance of Learning2006/09/25
- Pronunciation: AJ and Steve2006/09/25
- AJ and Steve- Confidence (C)2006/09/22
- Idioms and Slang (C)2006/09/19
- Remember Where You Were (A)2006/09/18
- Homeless In Athens, Part 1B (A)2006/09/18
- Homeless In Athens, Part 1A (A)2006/09/17
- Lessons From Video Games2006/09/14
- 11 Cats, 4 Dogs, and a Baby2006/09/13
- Wat Struggles With Pronunciation2006/09/09
- Conversation About Sigmund 12006/09/08
- Three Jobs2006/09/06
- Sample Learning Guide2006/09/03